Hudson Valley Reef Keepers
June 26, 2017, 02:58:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our forums.

Home   Homepage Help Search Staff List Login Register  
Cultivated Reef
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Video of my 120 Mixed Reef  (Read 2386 times)
slideways03
Trade Count: (+1)
Starfish

« on: July 25, 2013, 05:58:17 PM »

This is my 120 Gallon that was my upgrade from the 40 breeder i had. I lost most of my original fish from a Brooklynella outbreak caused from not QTing a Powder Blue Tang. The tank has bounced back and is doing very well now. Fighting a algae issue on the sand bed, but i am confident i can beat it.

http://youtu.be/9Y41CYZftB4
ssdawood
Trade Count: (0)
Chromis

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 06:13:19 PM »

Nice. I didn't quarantine either and my blue tang got ick. I ordered a fish trap as I don't want to tear the reef. She is still eating like a pig but if it gets worse I am going to catch all the fish and treat them. Run the tank fallow for 8 weeks. Anyways what kind of fish is white with blue head.
slideways03
Starfish

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 02:22:39 PM »

Nice. I didn't quarantine either and my blue tang got ick. I ordered a fish trap as I don't want to tear the reef. She is still eating like a pig but if it gets worse I am going to catch all the fish and treat them. Run the tank fallow for 8 weeks. Anyways what kind of fish is white with blue head.

I would assume you are talking about the New Guinea Wrasse also know as the Black Back Wrasse like this one?

ssdawood
Trade Count: (0)
Chromis

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 07:01:10 PM »

Yah dat is sweet.
slideways03
Starfish

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 04:02:59 PM »

Just took a new video of the tank. Wanted to try the cam out on the new cell phone(LG G2).

http://youtu.be/luu4SpZuBMY
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: